tags page - wrappers
- three columns
- three extra links; more can be added
- small description
ask questions here!
THEME → STAR CROSSED
∟STATIC PREVIEW // DOWNLOAD
Please like /reblog if using or plan on using.
- 400 size posts only
- 4 extra links
- Bottom image
[dimensions: 100px X 80px]
- show captions option
- Infinite scrolling / pagination option
- Post info on hover
- Corner image. Please do not move/remove the credit // Do not use as base // Do not take parts of my codes and combine it with others // Do not redistribute and claim as your own. Thank you.
inspired by x you can make gifset/art/graphics with it whatever
 favorite movies
 favorite tv shows
 favorite female characters
 favorite male characters
 favorite actors
 favorite actresses
 favorite musical artists
 current celebrity crushes
put a category and fandom/character/ship/etc in my ask. the first twelve of these are from here.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject should be in silhouette)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space [often negative])
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtless screencaps)
- Hair Porn (caps of hair porn, obv)
- Body Parts (caps containing specific body parts of characters)
- Profiles (caps that focus on profile shots of characters)
- Dress Me Up (caps where the characters are wearing a specific type of clothing)
- Touch Me (caps where characters are touching each other or other things of importance)
- Objects (caps where the primary focus is of an object not a character)
Texture Pack #4
→please like/reblog if you take
→contains 47 random textures; all made from stock photos
Texture Pack #5
→please like/reblog if you take
→contains 58 random textures; all made from stock photos
Okay so I’m a total asshole and took 400 years to make this, but here it is and I am shamefully puppy dog-eyeing my followers for forgiveness. I was asked on multiple occasions to provide a coloring tutorial based on this graphic:
So here we go!
How to Make A Tumblr Theme
I don’t think I am very good at explaining things which is why I have always been hesitant to make a tutorial like this. However, I figure with the years I’ve made themes the least I can do is pass on my knowledge and aid those who want to make themes or go into web design themselves. I am aware that there are a lot of tutorials out there, but since I personally get requested for tutorials on this and taught myself, I figure I might as well.
The tutorial will span over five subjects dealing with theme making:
- Vol I - Basic Structure
- Vol II - Sidebars
- Vol III - Posts
- Vol IV - Post Info
- Vol V - Customization & Variables
Each volume will be be put up when completed separately. I hope the whole tutorial will be fully up in the coming week or two. I will post when I have the new volumes up as well as a final post with the links.
I will try and explain as best I can how to make a theme for those with no basic CSS or HTML experience. However, it will be definitely be easier for you if you have some CSS or HTML knowledge. Keep in mind that most of the tumblr specific coding has always been available with tumblr’s custom themes page. I am just trying to help people understand it and teach people CSS and HTML the way I do it.
Also if you don’t notice by this wall of text, I can ramble but I hope I’m succinct enough in explaining why you have to do certain things in coding - so it could be lengthy to read but I think it will be worth it?
Note: There will be no base theme provided. I am hoping the end result for this tutorial is for you to make your own themes with your own style, not simply change stuff around on a base theme based on my style. That wouldn’t be learning very much would it? The unique thing about this series will be that I go through different theme types instead of saying let’s make a theme that looks exactly like this. This way you can either just make different themes for yourself or become a theme maker.
Questions: Just because I made a tutorial it does not mean that I will answer further questions about how to do etc. etc. relating to them. I have created plenty of examples for you to experiment with and make your own. (Even providing an easy to see View Source Code.) I will try and answer your questions if I have time, if it is a general question - if it is specific however, I reserve the right to not answer it. Again, The whole point of tutorials is to learn so if I just give you a code for xyz, it wouldn’t help so much in the learning process. If you experiment and work at it yourself looking at some referral places, you will be able to figure it out yourself I promise, and it will be more satisfying than someone just giving you a code.
Themes: If you end up creating a theme from this tutorial series, I would love to see what you come up with! So don’t be shy to send me a message and who knows I may feature it on LMThemes!
/wall of text